By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Australia

Clay Davis

So I've been in Sydney for 5 months, and all its done is rain and be cloudy. Work my a*** off so I can do a 6 week trip down the East Coast, and I find out that its now going to be.... cloudy and rainy, for the whole time. (In Summer).

This is just a thread to dispel the myth that it never rains here, and that its not 'always sunny'. In fact i'd wager that it rains more days here per year than it does back home.

No-one told me this before I got here (in fact every Aussie I spoke to said it was always hot and sunny) so to avoid surprise and disappointment, remember this.

head for se asia then. not going to rain a drop here between now and the end of april. going to get f***ing hot mind.

Came from there 5 months ago, rained quite a bit - but I knew that it would and they don't pretend that it doesn't, so it didn't bother me.

Its this Aussie attitude that they never see a spot of rain which baffles me. Its all I've seen!

Opportunities are available in all walks of life in Australia

So if you're young and if you're healthy

Why not get a boat and come to Australia

Australia, the chance of a lifetime

Australia, you get what you work for

Nobody has to be any better than what they want to be

Australia, no class distinction

Australia, no drug addiction

Nobody's got a chip on their shoulder

We'll surf like they do in the U.S.A.

We'll fly down to Sydney for our holiday

On sunny Christmas Day

Australia, Australia

No one hesitates at life or beats around the bush in Australia

So if you're young and if you're healthy

Why not get a boat and come to Australia

Australia sha-la-la-la sha-la-la-la

Everyone walks around with a perpetual smile across their face

Everyone gets around and nobody can ever get you down

We'll surf like they do in the U.S.A.

We'll fly down to Sydney for our holiday

On sunny Christmas Day

Australia, Australia.

Ill have to take your word for that Des...seems he went for the blindingly obvious as well then.

and its not what he liked or disliked that made him tedious for me it was the whole "Im so angry and such an iconoclast" pretence that youve copied from him thats did it for me.

Edited by Ostrich Man

Ill have to take your word for that Des...seems he went for the blindingly obvious as well then.

and its not what he liked or disliked that made him tedious for me it was the whole "Im so angry and such an iconoclast" pretence that youve copied from him thats did it for me.

haha.

"Copied from him". :lol:

Who have you copied your "oh look everybody, I just said something really naughty about female genitals using very inappropriate language because I'm such a mad c*nt, bet you're shocked now!" pretence from?

Edited by Des

"Copied from him". :lol:

Who have you copied your "oh look everybody, I just said something really naughty about female genitals using very inappropriate language because I'm such a mad c*nt, bet you're shocked now!" pretence from?

Frankie Howard?