By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

big mad spinning round thing

smithdown

Don't worry, with descriptions this accurate we can all picture it in our minds. It's like I'm there.

I'm standing slightly to the left of you

Commie

We're like Morecambe and Wise when we're together. No, not Morecambe and Wise, because there's no straight man, there's no dead wood. I'm more sort of character based, and he's more of a gag man. I do gags as well. But we're good together, by now. We sort of read each other's minds - we'll be doing a bit of shtick and we'll just start cracking up, and people watching will go 'Why's that funny?' and we tell them why and they go 'Oh yeah, yeah, you are the best.' It's their opinion.

Went and had a look last night. It opens today

Plus there is an ice rink i'll no doubt be dragged on even though both me and her were gash at it last year

Should never ever ice skate in this country unless you can properly do it and then it's still not right. At four in the morning in your trainees in Malmo or somewhere daft is fine but not here, no way no how.

Did you see the big twirly thing go? They were testing it the other day and it was going round like a big mad demented thing. I'd estimate it was about a million earth miles an hour.

Did you see the big twirly thing go? They were testing it the other day and it was going round like a big mad demented thing. I'd estimate it was about a million earth miles an hour.

Yeah i saw it in action. Impressive. My missus reckons we've been on something similar at Heritage market but she's clearly dreamt it. Heritage market!

I'm not happy at the ice skating. "We were ok eventually last time" she claimed. She's dreamt that as well. She never let go of the sides and i was pretty much walking along on the sides of my feet

Yeah i saw it in action. Impressive. My missus reckons we've been on something similar at Heritage market but she's clearly dreamt it. Heritage market!

I'm not happy at the ice skating. "We were ok eventually last time" she claimed. She's dreamt that as well. She never let go of the sides and i was pretty much walking along on the sides of my feet

God bless em, they don't half talk out their ar5es don't they?

We're like Morecambe and Wise when we're together. No, not Morecambe and Wise, because there's no straight man, there's no dead wood. I'm more sort of character based, and he's more of a gag man. I do gags as well. But we're good together, by now. We sort of read each other's minds - we'll be doing a bit of shtick and we'll just start cracking up, and people watching will go 'Why's that funny?' and we tell them why and they go 'Oh yeah, yeah, you are the best.' It's their opinion.

Nice to have a fan in the audience.