By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Tomato wins compensation

StevieC

it did put her out of action for a while that, I remember reading a while back about it.

f***ing NI local news photographers and their novel ideas for photos...I despise the c****...theyre always trying to make people do c**** things...for the charity I work for we had some photographer up and he was taking photos of some of our staff and asking them to do the most ridiculous things as he claimed its more likely to get them in the papers, I find just standing near them and saying loudly "if that c*** asks me to do anything silly Im gonna tell him to f*** right off" stops them asking me.

that and I look like a c*** anyway.

it did put her out of action for a while that, I remember reading a while back about it.

f***ing NI local news photographers and their novel ideas for photos...I despise the c****...theyre always trying to make people do c**** things...for the charity I work for we had some photographer up and he was taking photos of some of our staff and asking them to do the most ridiculous things as he claimed its more likely to get them in the papers, I find just standing near them and saying loudly "if that c*** asks me to do anything silly Im gonna tell him to f*** right off" stops them asking me.

that and I look like a c*** anyway.

Should have just stood there with your c**k out.