By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Back to the Future

Superjay

always thought BTTF was overrated. good yes, but not on a par with the indiana & star wars films

probably not fair to compare those 3 movie series together.

they are all so different, some really good movies in all the series, but also a couple of duffers as well.

my 2 kids are 12 and 9 and they watched the 3rd BTTF not too long ago and thought it was great.

The future date which the Prof programmes into the flying car/time machine at the very end of the first film already passed earlier this year. WE ARE OLD.

EDIT: Apparently it hasn't and that was a hoax. We're still old, like.

Edited by Des

probably not fair to compare those 3 movie series together.

they are all so different, some really good movies in all the series, but also a couple of duffers as well.

my 2 kids are 12 and 9 and they watched the 3rd BTTF not too long ago and thought it was great.

I fine I have to be in a certain frame of mind to watch Indiana Jones...

but BTTF is, along with Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club the films I find I can just stick on and enjoy regardless what sort of day I have had...

not sure why..

but BTTF is, along with Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club the films I find I can just stick on and enjoy regardless what sort of day I have had...

not sure why..

same here, if it's a crappy night on TV, we'll throw in an old movie or find one of cable/.

Ferris Bueller, Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Naked Gun are all easy on the eyes and you don't mind if you drift off part way through.

Edited by Nebraska Red

Yeah. I know that now.

Anyway, well done you. I bet you had a right smug look on your gob when you were typing that.

i always imagine john typing with a smug look on his face. well, i never imagine john at all, but if i did i imagine i would imagine him with a smug look on his face

i always imagine john typing with a smug look on his face. well, i never imagine john at all, but if i did i imagine i would imagine him with a smug look on his face

I imagine you typing that with your left foot; your two hands being taken up by your Kahnee and stressederic personae.

your right foot is Jonesy and your c**k is Hassony.

I'm only messing. :)

we know, the sale is stressing you out.

go and watch a Star Wars movie.

it's not very often a dig is made at 5 posters simultaneously without specifically targeting nationalities, so respect where respect is due.

and he called hassony a c**k

popcorn.gif

but it is an early sign of a potential problem down the road.

if he does that in the Liverpool forum, he'll get a warning from Will.

not sure why..

Ghostbusters.

in fact - almost anything Bill Murray's in becomes watchable just because of him

I thought I should do it, just the facts, all neutral like, before someone else did it with relish.

It was typed with love and not a little disappointment.

what kind of love though? Buftie, platonic, unconditional....

I imagine you typing that with your left foot; your two hands being taken up by your Kahnee and stressederic personae.

your right foot is Jonesy and your c**k is Hassony.

:lol:

post of the day