By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

You reap what you sow

Jim D

Our football club has now officially become the laughing stock of English Football because of the decisions it has made over the past 3-4yrs

1) Hicks and Gillett owning the club

2) Sacking one of the best managers in Europe in Rafa Benitez

3) Hiring a manager namely Roy Hodgson who is responsible for two of the worst results in the clubs recent history (Northampton and Blackpool)

What a complete shambles, I thought it got bad last year but my God it just got even worst, I am completely embarrassed and almost "ashamed" dare I say it to support this football club. Without a shadow of doubt getting rid of Rafa is turning out to be the WORST decision this football club has taken in its glorious history. Just goes to show how difficult of conditions Rafa was genuinely working under inside the club. Those of you who wanted him out, hang your hands in shame because this is the end result. Rafa PLEASE come back and rescue us. :(

In the relegation zone after 7 games, when was the last time this club was in that predictament?

Edited by Jim D

Just goes to show how difficult of conditions Rafa was genuinely working under inside the club. Those of you who wanted him out, hang your hands in shame because this is the end result. Rafa PLEASE come back and rescue us. :(

Sky Sports news at half time cracked me up. Tony Cascarino said that Hodgson was just doing the best he could with the mess he has at the club and the ownership issues. None of this came to defend Benitez, the way the media back Hodgson and dug into Benitez was scandelous and given so many of our fans are Sky Sports zombies they believe this s***.

Rafa worked a f***ing miracle here during his time, that much is clear and looking at the s*** we're putting up with now the guy clearly worked a miracle last season as well.

Sky Sports news at half time cracked me up. Tony Cascarino said that Hodgson was just doing the best he could with the mess he has at the club and the ownership issues. None of this came to defend Benitez, the way the media back Hodgson and dug into Benitez was scandelous and given so many of our fans are Sky Sports zombies they believe this s***.

Rafa worked a f***ing miracle here during his time, that much is clear and looking at the s*** we're putting up with now the guy clearly worked a miracle last season as well.

Exactly, Hodgson gets leeway because he's British and sucks up to the media, not once this season has Hodgson defended his players or the football club he is now employed by, he is not a Liverpool manager, he just doesn't have the right mentality. We spent £8million on getting him in, our club that once represented everything good about football in this country is now a complete laughing stock.

Edited by Jim D