By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Pete Price is a

smithdown

First off, I very rarely listen to him but we stick it on for a laugh every few weeks. Knew he was a crank but...

Got a BNP spokesman on to give chapter and verse on how white people are now the biggest victims of racism and "you can't say anything anymore", and he loved him to bits, agreeing with everything he said good style, no pretence or nothing, then took calls from anyone who had at anytime had a 'coloured' look at them funny, sometimes imaginary 'coloureds' who might one day move in next door that you might not like but you wouldn't be able to say you don't like them because you'd get called a racist (the imaginary neighbour this is who is 'playing the race card') and it's a two way street now this racism and it's white people who are just as much the victims cos you can't call them what you want to call them and it's all wrong. It's so scary and intimidating, he reckons.

It's time we (white people) did something about it but they, the ethnics, the coloureds will probably jump all over us.

First off, I very rarely listen to him but we stick it on for a laugh every few weeks. Knew he was a crank but...

Got a BNP spokesman on to give chapter and verse on how white people are now the biggest victims of racism and "you can't say anything anymore", and he loved him to bits, agreeing with everything he said good style, no pretence or nothing, then took calls from anyone who had at anytime had a 'coloured' look at them funny, sometimes imaginary 'coloureds' who might one day move in next door that you might not like but you wouldn't be able to say you don't like them because you'd get called a racist (the imaginary neighbour this is who is 'playing the race card') and it's a two way street now this racism and it's white people who are just as much the victims cos you can't call them what you want to call them and it's all wrong. It's so scary and intimidating, he reckons.

It's time we (white people) did something about it but they, the ethnics, the coloureds will probably jump all over us.

Sounds a right charmer

He's a c***.

And still a c***.

This is the whole PCGM gone mad argument isn't it

It was but there was something really bitter going on with it. This was worse than any Gaunty/shockjock gear, or being controversial, he was bang at it.

Never heard the bnp given so much encouragement before like they are the voice of reason, full of compliments he was.

It was but there was something really bitter going on with it. This was worse than any Gaunty/shockjock gear, or being controversial, he was bang at it.

Never heard the bnp given so much encouragement before like they are the voice of reason, full of compliments he was.

Didn't hear it obviously.

There's a definite undercurrent of this stuff at the moment and it appears to be growing

Weird that. Always just had him down as a bit of a divvy

I was racially attacked once. I should have phoned up

You should have, you'd have got half an hour. The ones he let on had just got funny looks or funny feelings, or 'one of these Somalis' had used the word white in a sentence in their presence.

Gutted really. As you say, thought he was just a bit of a balloon but this was bananas. Can't buzz off him anymore.

I've listened to him for a laugh but he annoys me far more than Gaunt because he's dangerously stupid

this was evidenced by his response to some educated chap who rang in and questioned the performance of the drug laws and wanted to discuss legalisation - you can imagine the outburst from Pete and the splutterings about everyone injecting themselves all over the place and kids finding needles all over the place

so in conclusion, Pete Price is indeed a terrible c***

the man is an absolute bellend. i wonder if he agrees with the BNP regarding their stance on Homosexuality.

What is their stance on homosexuality? That the gays are coming over here and stealing our jobs and our men? And filling the charts with their catchy music?

B*stards.

Int it terrible how straight people are discriminated against these days, can't call Pete Price a great big huge **** anymore or you'll get called a raci...hang on a goddam cotton pickin minute!!!

Edited by smithdown

What is their stance on homosexuality? That the gays are coming over here and stealing our jobs and our men? And filling the charts with their catchy music?

B*stards.

:lol:

I havent listened to pete price for a while but he is definitely not a racist.. he is just a stupid gullible idiot who has audience because most people listen in anticipation of him screwing up/crank callers..