Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

... heart of mine been broke a thousand times

Each time you break away I think you're gone to stay

Lonely nights that come, memories that flow

Bringing you back again, hurting me more and more

 

Maybe it's my mistake to show this love I feel inside

'Cause each day that passes by,

You've got me never knowin' if I'm comin' or goin' but I

 

I love you-ou-ou, yes I do

This old heart (ooh) darlin' is weak for you

I love you-ou-ou, yes I do

 

These old arms of mine miss having you around

Make these tears inside start falling down

Always with half a kiss, you remind me of what I miss

Though I try to control myself

Like a fool I start grinnin' 'cause my head starts spinnin' 'cause I

 

I love you-ou-ou, yes I do

This old heart (ooh) darlin' is weak for you

I love you-ou-ou, yes I do

 

I try hard to hide my hurt inside

This old heart of mine always keeps me cryin'

The way you're treatin' me leaves me incomplete

You're here for the day, gone for the week

 

But if you leave me a hundred times

A hundred times I'll take you back

I'm yours whenever you want me

I'm not too proud to shout it, tell the world about it 'cause I

 

I love you-ou-ou

This old heart (this old heart) is weak for you

I love you-ou-ou

This old heart (this old heart) is weak for you

I love you-ou-ou

This old heart (this old heart) is weak for you

Posted (edited)

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here

Edited by Des

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...