By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

New UK Cities to Visit

oakie bob

Know a lot about Norwich,so here goes:

The Fat Cat is certainly worth a visit.CAMRA's pub of the year for the second year running and were the Good Pub Guide's Beer Pub of the Year in 2008.Excellent selection of beers,obviously-so don't miss this place.

http://www.fatcatpub.co.uk/

Head to The Belgian Monk in the centre of town for some decent grub and excellent selection of Belgian beers.Known to have been a favourite haunt of ex-Manc Pistachio Head Dion Dublin himself.

The aforementioned pancake place is probably The Waffle House which,as stated,does excellent pancakes and waffles.

If you're about in town,there's a very good Italian restaurant there called Trattoria Rustica which is in the area of town called Tomblands.

I don't know anything about Ipswich or Clacton-on-Sea,however.

I spent a long weekend in Norwich last year, very nice for pubs and a couple of hours walk round the city boundary (on a river), but that's it really. However, if you're into walking then the north coast of Norfolk is quite superb. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go to Great Yarmouth for an afternoon. It's an enormous big penny arcade with Chavs. Awful awful awful. I couldn't leave quickly enough.

Clacton on Sea. Hmmmm... you're taking the p*ss aren't you? Like Southend but without any people or atmosphere.