By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recruitment agency = t***s

Hassony

I just had a call from someone who works with me, to tell me that he has received a copy of me CV from a recruitment agency!, a good thing is that this guy is a mate, I can't imagine what the reaction of this would have been if it was received by a senior manager!!

I am trying to contact the guy now to tell him not to send my CV anymore and to know who else got a copy of my CV

I just had a call from someone who works with me, to tell me that he has received a copy of me CV from a recruitment agency!, a good thing is that this guy is a mate, I can't imagine what the reaction of this would have been if it was received by a senior manager!!

I am trying to contact the guy now to tell him not to send my CV anymore and to know who else got a copy of my CV

Couple of quick 'uns; if you've put your CV on sites like Monster & Jobsite then the world and his wife can see it, save it and use whenever or if you've submitted your CV directly to an agency, they must be the thickest c*nts going to send your CV to the company you work for.

Definitely call them though, if it can happen once, it can certainly happen again.