By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

johngibo YPC

Gray - YPC

I thought I'd share this little snippet from Wikipedia about our resident celebrity fan:

Wikipedia

Her son John became a minor celebrity in the Merseyside area following his appearances on television, and the front page of many national and international newspapers. He is now often spotted on the z-list celebrity circuit in Liverpool, with Pete Price, Claire Sweeney and Purple Aki.

It's now been edited to:

Her son John became a minor celebrity in the Merseyside area following his appearances on television, and the front page of many national and international newspapers.

I didn't do it (though I was accused of doing it), but i wish I did!!

I didn't do it (though I was accused of doing it), but i wish I did!!

Yeah this forum was where it was brought to my attention mate (someone emailed it to Big Wayne)

Bigal thought it was you. See todays horse racing thread

Would love to know who it was

Gibo,your mum was also part of a stand-up comedian's bit yesterday,at a gig I went to in Covent Garden.

Nick Doody his name was,a pretty funny guy.

Reckoned the schoolkids at the school were all trying to stitch up the new teacher,naming the bear Muhammad.

Gibo,your mum was also part of a stand-up comedian's bit yesterday,at a gig I went to in Covent Garden.

Nick Doody his name was,a pretty funny guy.

Reckoned the schoolkids at the school were all trying to stitch up the new teacher,naming the bear Muhammad.

Apparantly there was loads of jokes at the Comedy Awards but they weren't shown this year for some reason

Might've been him mate.

He did a 50min section as a warmup for the Edinburgh Festival,about 20 minutes was having a pop at Muslim fundamentalists,starting off by saying how sorry he felt for your mum!

It sounds like the sort of sketch that could end up being racist,but he did it really well,bloody funny.

Apparently he does a lot of writing for 8 out of 10 cats and that sort of thing,he's worth seeing if you ever get the chance.