By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Car audio fitting in Liverpool?

Barnesy_10

Am after a place to fit my car stereo in Liverpool? I aint going to be able to do it myself as I am s***... anyone know a place I can take the car and the stereo to have it fitted? Halfords only fit ones that you buy from the shop (way overpriced). looked on yell and rung a couple of numbers but there have been no answers.

Its very easy, most of them are plug and play now, you will only need a fitter if you need rewiring (and that only applicable to old cars)

just man up and do it your self

Might have to based on the success of this thread :hmm:

Am getting one for my Ipod to connect to so the cable will go into the glove box, which will be straightforward enough... But was just about to order the stereo then and it told me I needed adapters for aerials and all that s***... :unsure:

Might have to based on the success of this thread :hmm:

Am getting one for my Ipod to connect to so the cable will go into the glove box, which will be straightforward enough... But was just about to order the stereo then and it told me I needed adapters for aerials and all that s***... :unsure:

I did mine about a month ago, and if I can do it anyone can!, I bought an adaptor for the aerial from ebay (about £6 with the postage) that has improved the reception as well

the best thing to do is just visit a forum for you own car, you will get all the help you need there