By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Follow up to noisy neighbour problem

Dee

As I may have mentioned before we've been having loads of problems with the guys next door playing their music so loud morning, noon and night. Anyway, it's been deteriorating recently with my landlord being a little less diplomatic than I have been. (appeasement never works :hmm: )

so last night after I had hammered out a deal for them to play their crap music in the day but by 9o'clock it had to be turned down or even better off - it all started again at 1130pm. My landlord, who's been staying in my house following a separation from his wife, went out to see them (again).

Well it turned in to an awful brawl - the blood was everywhere - mostly my landlord's. The guys next door beat him up quite bad. Altho of course it wasn't all one-sided - but two on one - with one of them using his head as a football is a little unfair.

So the cops and ambulance were called and we went to the hospital til this morn for xrays and a check up. Broken nose, dislocated eye socket, loads of bumps, bruises, cuts and scraps.

The lads have legged it from next door. While we were away at the hospital the cops put the door thro looking for them. No sign. My landlord is elsewhere now recuperating and I'm in the house for a short time. The cops think it's best if we stay away for a few days in case...also talking about putting in a phone alarm etc.

Phew - so I'm a little shaken up :( - it's been a hard few weeks..

Guest Prongsy

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here