By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Indy IV

Swipe

Who's going to see it?

Reckon fans of the series will be disappointed?

Few rumblings already that it's not that great.

Apparently a few people are already pointing the finger at Lucas. He reportedly insisted on giving the film a paranomal slant, despite Speilberg and Ford having reservations. Some say the mumbo jumbo dialogue is the films weakest element

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sabre

Haven't heard anything about it other than previews in Empire mag and seeing the trailer. Will definitely go and see it

it was hinted at in last weeks Kermode/Mayo film reviews that it's meant to be poor

Never take any others views into account.

See the film - make up your own mind.

Rarely do I personally agree with film critics on films - so don't now bother seeing what they are saying about it.

As long as there are a few punch ups and explosions - everyone's a winnah!

I've got Allerton Road pre-booked for Thursday - so should be good - a few pints before and after and a filum - and maybe a curry to boot!

Only £1500 a ticket each - bargain

I just picked up the original 3 ond DVD for $34 - all remastered. Will no doubt go and see the new one, also have to convince the wife to see Ironman.

Baby Mama is a laugh if anyone cares?

I do.

Really like Tina Fey but wasn't sure if this was worth going to see. Might do now.

Saw indy last night with the rest of the staff at our lass' cinema. All 18-20 year olds who came out cribbing that it was to far fetched. I tried to explain to them that this storyline is in no way more far fetched to the Ark of the covenant destroying peoples souls or discovering an enternal templar knight living a well possesing jebus' cup. Obviusly this was lost on some of them . . . . I told them if they were expectinga film about archeology they just just go watch time team.

I liked it... alot. There is one bit in particular that was stupid but the rest was just an indy film. Over the top, completely far fetched and funny.

I honestly dont know what people are expecting.....

6/10

Saw indy last night with the rest of the staff at our lass' cinema. All 18-20 year olds who came out cribbing that it was to far fetched. I tried to explain to them that this storyline is in no way more far fetched to the Ark of the covenant destroying peoples souls or discovering an enternal templar knight living a well possesing jebus' cup. Obviusly this was lost on some of them . . . . I told them if they were expectinga film about archeology they just just go watch time team.

I liked it... alot. There is one bit in particular that was stupid but the rest was just an indy film. Over the top, completely far fetched and funny.

I honestly dont know what people are expecting.....

6/10

You liked it a lot and yet it was only worthy of a 6 out of 10?

:unsure: