By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

I love Rangers fans.......

Jonesy

.......It's because of them I have a half day off work! There are fecking 1000's of them milling about Piccadilly Gardens trollied out of their heads. My boss made an executive decision to send us all home at luch! Hurrah for the pissed up rangers fans!

Seen quite a few Rangers fans in Liverpool, as well as some Ruskies.

Obviously these ones have a few brain cells :D

Seen quite a few Rangers fans in Liverpool, as well as some Ruskies.

Obviously these ones have a few brain cells :D

to be fair they must be late bookings as there isn't spare hotel room in Manchester that's for sure. You're right they are the ones with brain cells. £39 rooms are going for as little £189 .......aahh you've got love the smell of £ notes.

They're making a fecking right racket outside my window at the moment. They rekon there is over 60,000 of the rangers fans. I am heading home as soon as I can go. I aint hagning about in town. It's bound to go off later.

to be fair they must be late bookings as there isn't spare hotel room in Manchester that's for sure. You're right they are the ones with brain cells. £39 rooms are going for as little £189 .......aahh you've got love the smell of £ notes.

They're making a fecking right racket outside my window at the moment. They rekon there is over 60,000 of the rangers fans. I am heading home as soon as I can go. I aint hagning about in town. It's bound to go off later.

you should go out in a celtic top, I am sure they will see the funny side and have a laugh about it

you should go out in a celtic top, I am sure they will see the funny side and have a laugh about it

I'd rather w@nk my old man off than do that to be honest.....after all he'd see the funny side!

f***ing hell - I haven't seen as many Union Jacks since the Queen made a Royal visit to Benidorm.

I've still got to make the journey home through Manchester this evening :o

As soon as I get the nod to go. I am off. I aint hanging around. There's fecking 1000's of them in the Gardens already. It's really spoiling my totty spotting! As far as the eye can see it's all fecking blue.

You're right about the union jacks an' all! Jebusmarriesus!

I've still got to make the journey home through Manchester this evening :o

good luck with that!

I'm glad I live close enough to town to walk home. Although that might be an event in itself stepping over thousand of ratarsed Rangers fans.

All the way from Salford central, up through trafford park, past old trafford and all the way along Manchester road from Altrincham...the place is heaving with them. I've never seen manchester so invaded, Glasgow must have come to a halt for the day.

I was lucky to get a bus home this afternoon - nothing moving bus-wise in the city centre according to the driver. People waiting for over an hour for a bus along the route home. Rangers fans out as far as Northenden too! FFS

I was watching the 6am news this morn and they were already in Piccadilly gardens drinking buckfast!