By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Guineas

Cunny

2,000 Guineas

Incredibly boring but i can't see past short fav New Approach. Henrythenavigator is a decent each way bet but if the fav turns up in top shape, it should win easily. Bolger won last years 1,000 guineas so can get them ready.

1,000 Guineas

On paper this looks much more open with 3 definites & two with outside chances. The big three are Natagora, Spacious and Infallible and i'm in slight favour of Spacious who is unbeaten and on her final start last year won a race recently bagged by Guineas winners and on quick ground - if it continues to dry out til tomorrow the course will be quick which may not suit the other favs as much. Coolmore run two in the race and both Kitty Mitchum and Savethisdanceforme could get a place but i doubt they're the stables best fillies and have been sent over to retain the stables profile in the classic and gauge the opposition

Elsehwere today :

4.00 Newmarket - big field sprint handicap and i've got to back Kings Apostle as it won me a few last year. at 10-1 it looks like an each way steal - my only doubt being the jockey, who's Newmarket strike rate is on a par with Pennant's ability to find the back of the net.

A sign if i'm in form is the 1.50 at Uttoxeter where Cast Cada could run a big race.

2.00 Robby Bobby e/way

2.45t Harvest Queen

3.45 Regal Parade

4.20 Great Knight

4.55 Deserted Dane e/way

Edited by Big Stuff

2,000 Guineas

Incredibly boring but i can't see past short fav New Approach. Henrythenavigator is a decent each way bet but if the fav turns up in top shape, it should win easily. Bolger won last years 1,000 guineas so can get them ready.

Henrythenavigator pippes New Approach at the last after NA had led all the way

Only backed New Approach though unfortunatly

Elsehwere today :

4.00 Newmarket - big field sprint handicap and i've got to back Kings Apostle as it won me a few last year. at 10-1 it looks like an each way steal - my only doubt being the jockey, who's Newmarket strike rate is on a par with Pennant's ability to find the back of the net.

came 5th

Nothing shorter than 16-1 in first 4

came 5th

Nothing shorter than 16-1 in first 4

Jockey wasn't at his best and let the others get away too early but the winner - i was going to back that as it did the same thing last year. Ran a shocker on soft going and then won it's next race. Last time up on soft, it ran like one of Kahnees.

Most of mine coming second today but i did back HTN each way. Didn't do the forecast which was stupid of me.

1,000 Guineas

On paper this looks much more open with 3 definites & two with outside chances. The big three are Natagora, Spacious and Infallible and i'm in slight favour of Spacious who is unbeaten and on her final start last year won a race recently bagged by Guineas winners and on quick ground - if it continues to dry out til tomorrow the course will be quick which may not suit the other favs as much. Coolmore run two in the race and both Kitty Mitchum and Savethisdanceforme could get a place but i doubt they're the stables best fillies and have been sent over to retain the stables profile in the classic and gauge the opposition

Good luck today mate. Whole bank on Infallible e/w for me.

Coolmore run two in the race and both Kitty Mitchum and Savethisdanceforme could get a place but i doubt they're the stables best fillies...

Listen :(

• 2 weeks later...