By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

10p tax rate

Gilps

Now that even the blessed Gordon has finally admitted that he fecked up by making loads of the country's poorest people worse off, is there any chance of Matty breaking his sulk to come back and admit he was talking s***e at the time?

what's the dumb fecker sulking about this time?

what's the dumb fecker sulking about this time?

Still sulking about the ban he got for spouting s***e about childbirth isn't he?

And regarding the 10p tax band. If they wanted to simplify the tax system slightly by doing away with it, why couldn't they have simply upped the tax allowance accordingly instead of reducing the base rate to 20p?

Edited by Gerry

:lol:

what was this?

Modern man Matty thought there was no bloody need for fathers to be present at childbirth, it was all a load of modern nonsense, and shouldn't interfere with Alonso's ability to get on with the job in good old fashioned male company.

He was especially sensitive towards a certain female forumite's suggestion that she was rather glad of her partner's presence during a difficult labour.

Edited by Gilps

Modern man Matty thought there was no bloody need for fathers to be present at childbirth, it was all a load of modern nonsense, and shouldn't interfere with Alonso's ability to get on with the job in good old fashioned male company.

Jeezus...:lol:

Surely this has been archived?

He wasn't banned. He did get a brief suspension I believe, he's just not bothered coming back since. The big sulking t***.

ban/suspension

still way OTT

then again, it is matty.

BAN MURPH! while we're at it.

• 2 weeks later...
And regarding the 10p tax band. If they wanted to simplify the tax system slightly by doing away with it, why couldn't they have simply upped the tax allowance accordingly instead of reducing the base rate to 20p?

Looks like the Government have taken my advice and done exactly that. Upped the tax allowance to take into account the disappearance of the 10p band. Also lowered the 40p tax threshold so higher earners don't gain.

According to the BBC

Guest sniffer
Now that even the blessed Gordon has finally admitted that he fecked up by making loads of the country's poorest people worse off, is there any chance of Matty breaking his sulk to come back and admit he was talking s***e at the time?

I'm still waiting for him to finally admit he smashed up the pensions industry with his 5 billion pound annual raid on it but I'm not holding my breath..... :angry:

ha! first chance i've had to read the thread that led to matty's hissy fit.

doesn't surprise me that someone who doubtless struggles even to get his hole - never mind dealing with the imminent arrival of a first-born - is as skewed in his view of parental issues as he is in party politics.

Edited by Herbie von Smalls

ban/suspension

still way OTT

then again, it is matty.

BAN MURPH! while we're at it.

He'd come back if i got banned. Too scared now his bum chum Gordie has been outed.

Oh and feck off Cobs you should share a cell with NWR for a day.