By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Horse With No Name..

owenthomas

i was in the Sandon after the match the other night and there was a group of about 30 lads singing songs - one being "Horse With No Name".. i originally thought they'd changed the words but on a closer listen they hadn't! regardless, it sounded fkin great.. where's this come from? are people picking up on it? if they're not - THEY SHOULD BE!

:yes:

Same as 'Two Little Boys' and 'Ring Of Fire'... just a belting song that a few lads like, so they sing it and it's just part of a good sing-song. Gets sung on a the coaches first of all, then hits the pubs.

I remember after the Chelsea Semi Final last year us going to The Grapes after the match and having a belting sing-song which ended with 'Two Little Boys' which was incredible. One of the best sing songs ever.

well its crackin' anyway..i'm learning it! :D

do you go the Sandon Gray? could you have been one of those singing it there? after the Arsenal 4-2 game it was..

No mate.

I'm one of those wool types and have to drive, so i only get to stay over with the lads a few times a year.

I know a few of the lads who are in The Sandon though.

After the Arsenal 4-2 game I was in The Albert doing Babel-Time in a big and messy way!!

Scouser Tommy is a joke now

Its not that f***ing good a story

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well if you must, can you tell it a bit quicker? I'd like to hear the end of it before I die.

campione can f*** off. half singing it at 33 rpm, half at 78, try and keep up with both and you end up sounding very jazz.

It had potential to be a belter, that song, but as soon as everyone's finished the 'Campione' it's just a free for all and sounds a mess, til someone goes "Ooooooh" again, and everyone joins in with that

campione can f*** off. half singing it at 33 rpm, half at 78, try and keep up with both and you end up sounding very jazz.

:lol:

I like Slovak Hero Martin Skrtel though, I think that has internet origins.