By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Portable Speakers for MP3 player

Dee

Ha! well I can't afford a car radio at the moment so hoping speakers might be cheaper! It's a helluva long way to Scotland!

Can't you get one of those cassette adaptors? They're only about a fiver. Or does the hippy wagon not even have a tape player?

Can't you get one of those cassette adaptors? They're only about a fiver. Or does the hippy wagon not even have a tape player?

nope :o I have a mess of wiring behind the fascia where the radio should be!!

and in response to Hassony - sometimes yes - i've looked at some on amazon etc - but without trying you can never really tell. So my question on here is any recommendations from people actually using the speakers and what they think of them.

nope :o I have a mess of wiring behind the fascia where the radio should be!!

and in response to Hassony - sometimes yes - i've looked at some on amazon etc - but without trying you can never really tell. So my question on here is any recommendations from people actually using the speakers and what they think of them.

the speakers that i bought from my wife for her mp3 player weren't that good and they used a lot of battery, there are a lot of cheap car stereos around, I think it would be better to buy a car stereo

the speakers that i bought from my wife for her mp3 player weren't that good and they used a lot of battery, there are a lot of cheap car stereos around, I think it would be better to buy a car stereo

you see that's my problem. I went today to see how much it would cost to install a radio (say £70 for the radio) £50 for the installation of that and speakers in the doors etc (as the main speaker is behind the dash and not very good from the sounds of it - according to the auto-electrician)

so it's working out around £100 to install the radio.

The other option is to buy these portable speakers - but every review I read is crap! so I'm wondering if there are any good ones about?

is it even worth it to go to Dixons or somewhere to have a look?