By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Boys from the blackstuff

Huyton_Red

I wish someone, somewhere would make TV of that quality thesedays. For those of us who where adults of a similar age to the characters living through those times in Liverpool it can still be a bit traumatic to watch in places. It really captured the feel of the place and the people at that time, the last time I lived in Liverpool. I get a knot in my guts just thinking about it.

I wish someone, somewhere would make TV of that quality thesedays. For those of us who where adults of a similar age to the characters living through those times in Liverpool it can still be a bit traumatic to watch in places. It really captured the feel of the place and the people at that time, the last time I lived in Liverpool. I get a knot in my guts just thinking about it.

I want a copy of it I can play here - my kids are at the right age to watch and absorb a lot of that stuff. It is an education in itself.

I want a copy of it I can play here - my kids are at the right age to watch and absorb a lot of that stuff. It is an education in itself.

I've got the set on DVD Mike - tell me what format you want and I'll copy and send. Agree with you completely - kids need to know that life was not always as easy and certain as it so often seems now.

1 key stroke per year of membership?

:applause:

it's probably JJJJJJJJSJ after getting banned for talking too much rubbish.

(although andy's still here so obviously the rules are open to interpretation ;))

I've got the set on DVD Mike - tell me what format you want and I'll copy and send. Agree with you completely - kids need to know that life was not always as easy and certain as it so often seems now.

anything that will play on region one would be good - if you can.

drop me an email..

cheers,