By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Stag do

theredfella

I'm going on our kid's stag do as the best man in a few weeks to Spain. Through the fact that I used to live in the resort a few years back and a mate had a bar out there, it's been quite easy to get all sorts of stuff arranged for the bash. One of the fellas over there was asking if we wanted a stripper to which the reply was yes. They cost depnding on looks and what you want them to do but apparently the best one is this drop dead gorgeous brunette who comes out, gets her funbags out, does a bit of a lapdance for the stag before getting him to lick cream off her t*ts and stomach etc. However the piece de resistance of the act is that at the end of it all, she turns to the stag and crowd and............gets her knob out.

Hilarious? Undoubtedly. However my dilemma is can I allow my own brother to get had off like that? If it was any of my mates, I wouldn't give a f*ck but I can't quite square it to let our kid do it. My mates (and his) think it's a great idea but I can't make my mind up.

Would any of the male posters here be fuming if their own brother did it to them?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might kill you.

I heard a similar story of a bloke who wound one of his mates up in a similar situation - he got the bird/bloke to give his mate a blow job. When it was all over, the fella went mad and put his (now ex-)mate in hospital.

He might kill you.

I heard a similar story of a bloke who wound one of his mates up in a similar situation - he got the bird/bloke to give his mate a blow job. When it was all over, the fella went mad and put his (now ex-)mate in hospital.

I was thinking that a good compromise might be to let her do a strip but without him actually touching her/him/it. There's no way I'd let him have a Rogan off him/her/it though - definitely a step too far.

FWIW, it's borderline. But I wouldn't do it.

The stag do should be about having a good laugh, IMO. And if there's a chance he might be gutted, then it isn't worth it.

That's just my opinion like.

And with that, Bigal is lured into a false sense of security

The stag do should be about having a good laugh, IMO. And if there's a chance he might be gutted, then it isn't worth it.

I am going to kill you.

book the f***ing hotels

That's pretty much what I think but the thought of him just having a lapdance is quality. In fairness, he's said that he's not arsed what we do to him as long as we don't shave his eyebrows.

Where's your stag do at?

I guess, technically, you're not supposed to be getting off so it could be quite funny. I guess it just depends on how, ummm, open minded your brother is.

It's not the worst stag stunt I've ever heard. And I warn you this story isn't nice and has no happy ending.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
It's a very trustworthy friend's story, but basically the stag stunt was to strip him naked then handcuff him to a tree in a park and leave him there overnight. Thing is, some guy came along and raped him. Then I guess word got out and some other guys turned up and did the same. Then some more... They came and untied him in the morning. He told them what happened then the wedding was called off, and he was never seen or heard from again.

That's pretty much what I think but the thought of him just having a lapdance is quality. In fairness, he's said that he's not arsed what we do to him as long as we don't shave his eyebrows.

Where's your stag do at?

Scarborough

f***ing cricket festival and bigal being whipped means I'm struggling.

They don't like stag dos there either. :alisgoingtogetshoedforthis: