By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Permanent trrop withdrawal

Duncan Disorderly

Well, I wouldn't readily wish to go through that again.

All was going swimmingly until my pulse dropped to about 50 and the surgeon asked if I go running. I said I wished I was fit enough and he said he never came across such a low pulse during an operation, when all of a sudden my pulse plummeted to 30 and I was fading in and out of consciousness, everything going black and I started sweating bucketloads. Then they all started freaking out; which wasn't helping my frame of mind; getting me on a drip and oxygen and shouting for some guy who came in and shot me full of Atropine while I'm lying there, completely panicking. My pulse steadied and they finished off, sent me to the recovery ward then back up to my bed.

Then they arrived a while later and said the exact same thing happened to the next guy, who wasn't even getting a vasectomy, so they decided to keep us both in overnight just in case it was a bad batch of anaesthetic.

Feck me, I was scared!

Can't understand what would make any bloke have that done.

Because we have a daughter and a son, don't want to have any more kids, it wouldn't be fair to expect the missus to stay on the pill indefinitely and I've always hated condoms, they desensitise and they ruin the moment.

Madness. If she wants to cut you off if you don't get it done, then find another.

It was my idea and I wanted to do it for her sake. She texted me to say not to go ahead with it if I didn't want to as she'd rather have me in one piece, but by that stage, I'd have been running out of the hospital with my big hairy ar$e hanging out of the surgical gown.

It was my idea and I wanted to do it for her sake. She texted me to say not to go ahead with it if I didn't want to as she'd rather have me in one piece, but by that stage, I'd have been running out of the hospital with my big hairy ar$e hanging out of the surgical gown.

You should have done a runner mate. It was the right thing to do.