Contact details for anyone at Liverpool Football Club...

Case

Apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong forum...

Does anyone know of an email address or phone number through which I can contact someone, anyone, at the club who deals with Merchandise....?

I've been having a real nightmare over the purchase of a Long Sleeved Home Jersey through the online store, the upshot of which I was sent a short sleeved, which I returned the same day at my expense - I was then sent the long sleeved over a week later and wrote off the Postage & Packing I never got reimbursed as I was so pleased at getting the kit, but now I've been charged for TWO more LS home jerseys under the same order number which I never ordered and which I've never received.

The "Contact Us" application on the Official site is embarrassingly bad - I've never had a response from anyone.

The phone numbers (including an 0870 number, which I think incurs high rate charges) is never answered..

and the International Sales number, from which did receive a semi-helpful response redirected me to the returns number (an 0151 number), which is constantly engaged.

I hate to be cheesed off by the club I love, but I'm also miffed big-stylee at shelling out £145 for ONE jersey, which arrived very, very late.....

So, can anyone please help by giving me a contact through which I can chase up a refund?

Thanks,

Steve