By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Odd facts and things about you

Spike

I have been sneezed on by an elephant. In Dudley zoo it was.

I was at the small zoo down at Cricket St Thomas ( where they filmed To The Manor Born ) and was next to the monkey cage. One of the little b******s swung 60ft across it and smacked me in the eye through the mesh !!! :rant:

I went on Top of The Pops when I was 13/14 'Live' acts were, Hazel Dean, Ultravox, Madness and The Smiths. met the Smiths in the bogs, got introduced to Madness by Ultravox, and Hazel Dean asked me if she was alright - I didn't answer. I was also in the film Another Country starring Rupert Everet.

I was on the telly when Granada celebrated its 25th anniversary, as there was a comp where someone who was also celebrating their 25th would go on tv as part of the celebrations.

Our teacher won so our class went on and for some reason sang Hey Jude (the teacher wasn't called Jude or owt) and we got served orange juice and biscuits by amongst others Jean Alexander, Julie Goodyear, Pat Pheonix and Helen Worth.

I was on the telly when Granada celebrated its 25th anniversary, as there was a comp where someone who was also celebrating their 25th would go on tv as part of the celebrations.

Our teacher won so our class went on and for some reason sang Hey Jude (the teacher wasn't called Jude or owt) and we got served orange juice and biscuits by amongst others Jean Alexander, Julie Goodyear, Pat Pheonix and Helen Worth.

Thats gotta be better than being sneezed on by an elephant!! ;)

I once appeared in the well know soap 'Rownd a Rownd' on S4C. It's filmed in Menai Bridge and I happened to be getting some money out of the whole in the wall at Midland Bank (as it was then....now its a buthers) ;)

I also didn't appear in an edpisodeo of Corrie. However many forumites recorded said episode and some even stayed into to watch it. You know who you are!

I have a hangover from last night still.

I don;t like long island Ice tea but I drank f***ing loads of it yesterday for some reason.

take the tea bags ond put them over your eyes. You'll look like a clunt. (No change there) ...but you'll feel better for it in the morning :unsure:

doesn;t matter what I do - I'm unlikelytto feel any worse.

back tot he subject - odd facts:

The only reason I wasn;t accepted into training as an RAF pilot is because I have a misformed rib. Oh- and I'd probably crash the planes.

same thing happened with my unlce only he was colour blind.

same thing happened with my unlce only he was colour blind.

the can be really picky! I went on a selection course with them - 28 people started it and 5 days later there were only 2 left! including me. had their xrays been quicker then I would have been booted out then as well - instead they left me hanging for a week before telling me!!