By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

French plurals when swearing

DanielS

think i used it in the imperative. should literally have read "go and s***, you son of a bitch". nothing personal like, dan. my french gets little practice these days.

You probably can't see it from where you are, but I am performing the same ritual in your direction that the brave English longbowmen performed to the nasty french at Agincourt and with my other hand I am composing my "placard of offended indignation" (Copyright pending by the Islamic Council of Offended Victimhood).

I always thought it meant " P*** off, you son of a bitch "

dunno, there's no real literal translation i suppose. you can say 'tu peut aller pisser' if you want and that's quite offensive. literally 'go and piss' which i guess is as close as you get to piss off.

where's autumn319 the weird get when you need him?

dunno, there's no real literal translation i suppose. you can say 'tu peut aller pisser' if you want and that's quite offensive. literally 'go and piss' which i guess is as close as you get to piss off.

He'd probably think the "wire of whore" bit makes perfect sense...

True. I've heard the French use ' chier ' for piss and s*** on different occasions. " Tu me fais chier " is " You're really pissing me off " i think.

' Putain de merde ' is another goody.