By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Celebrity Star Spotting

Arty

JFK Airport January 4th - Kevin Bacon buying a scrambled egg sandwich right infront of me (Dresses like a student)

Las Vegas airport - January 11th - Matt Lucas (Little Britain) stood next to me waiting for luggage off the carousel (Dresses like an aristocratic bum boy), his boyfriend (I assume) looked like Brian May, however, I dont think it was?.

Last year I was in a big feck off queue (as usual) at Miami airport when who should waltz straight through on his express pass, Martin Kemp!! :angry:

I was so feckin angry, we'd been there for what seemed like hours and to cut a long story short I lost my mind for a second or two.

did you make the obvious joke to him? opportunity missed if not.

:lol:

on the way to LA about 18 months ago and Elliot Gould was standing around looking at magazines before popping off to what i think was some First Class lounge.. then Simon Cowell's chick waltzed through with about 4 airport staff all helping her push her trolley load of cases..

All time celebrity holiday spotting:

Shared a beer with Clive (Lord) Hollick many years ago in Turkey

Played tennis and made friends with Nick Leeson's lawyer

Same hotel as Dean Holdsworth (and at the same time Sally out of Coronation Street)

Same hotel as Zandra Rhodes and Harry Belafonte

JFK Airport January 4th - Kevin Bacon buying a scrambled egg sandwich right infront of me (Dresses like a student)

:hmm:

All time celebrity holiday spotting:

Shared a beer with Clive (Lord) Hollick many years ago in Turkey

Played tennis and made friends with Nick Leeson's lawyer

Same hotel as Dean Holdsworth (and at the same time Sally out of Coronation Street)

Same hotel as Zandra Rhodes and Harry Belafonte

How do your feet stay on the ground ?

Did you do a New York and Las Vegas trip? If so who with and how much

Threw in Hawaii too ;) . The Sony open was taking place the day after we left, so no golfers spotted.

I went with my wife :lol:

did you make the obvious joke to him? opportunity missed if not.

My wife spotted him and kept nodding at me, to which i (wittingly) replied after some encouragement "Yeah'know". It fell on deaf ears but it wasn't my loudest comedy moment. My wife liked it :wacko:

Last year I was in a big feck off queue (as usual) at Miami airport when who should waltz straight through on his express pass, Martin Kemp!! :angry:

I was so feckin angry, we'd been there for what seemed like hours and to cut a long story short I lost my mind for a second or two.

The most frustrating part of the holiday was immigration on arrival. We had to que for an hour and a half after the flight to get through customs (all the yanks waltzed through in a seperate line). They took EVERYBODY's electronic fingerprint????.