By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Should Phil 'have a go at it'?

Kahnee

Should Phil pursue this relationship or not?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phil pursue this relationship or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • A@A

This poll is closed to new votes

Thats loose talk Kahnee

1122497[/snapback]

Not according to Phil ;)

I hope to god no one off here ever meets this woman - "Oh, hi. You're the one who did your exercises after the second sprog. Phil was raving about that..."

Funnily enough buzz, she is not aware of this thread and hopefully never will be!

Scary thing is, I don't ever read the stars but checked them yesterday afternoon after posting here.

Can't remember the exact words but it was something like ' Any issues you are thinking about would be much better helped and sorted if you were to discuss them on a much wider scale'!! Spooky

Funnily enough buzz, she is not aware of this thread and hopefully never will be!

Scary thing is, I don't ever read the stars but checked them yesterday afternoon after posting here.

Can't remember the exact words but it was something like ' Any issues you are thinking about would be much better helped and sorted if you were to discuss them on a much wider scale'!! Spooky

1122544[/snapback]

Things move in mysterious ways dudie, and I am glad we could help. Heres to a good christmas, cheers. :drink:

RP - you suggesting she had 3 immaculate conceptions?! I am not her first post break up partner. She had a partner for about 9 months until earlier this year. We have both been very open about our previous relationships etc, including me telling her I was still bitter over my own break up. No point in hiding anything at our age!

Well it is that season. Mary had a child not knowing a mans touch. Whos to say it couldn't happen again?

1122806[/snapback]

I can just about believe Joseph chose to believe that story, but in this day and age there's no excuse for such niavity...

RP - you suggesting she had 3 immaculate conceptions?! I am not her first post break up partner. She had a partner for about 9 months until earlier this year. We have both been very open about our previous relationships etc, including me telling her I was still bitter over my own break up. No point in hiding anything at our age!

1122805[/snapback]

Sorry, I omitted the words "this week" from the end of my question.

Sorry for the confusion.

I can just about believe Joseph chose to believe that story, but in this day and age there's no excuse for such niavity...

1122807[/snapback]

Well there is loads of 13/14/15 year old virgins with kids around here.

Oh I get it its niavity play, not nativity play.

I will probably meet her sister on New Years eve as I have been invited over. (So will most likely see the kids for the firs ttime as well)

I did actually take a cheeky snap last night..... but only an innocent one of us together in the pub on my phone camera and that's all there's going to be!

1123024[/snapback]

Do you want us to post our numbers on here or email you?