Sign in to follow this  
Kahnee

Update from Spike

Guest Kev

Chris mentioned this :

Have just spoken to my other Bro - Tony - and after Ste's mates have been asking around they have found that Ste hooked up with some lasses form Leeds earlier in the night. He didn't leave with them and had no phone with him so feckin prayin he's with them and had organised to meet up later on.

in his first thread.

There is this picture on the forum, right date, girls from Leeds !!!

Picture

Unfortunately there is no email address like there is for others.

Should someone try and register to keep the Crete site updated in case of any leads?

http://www.malia.co.uk/forums1/showthread....62&page=4&pp=10

Also another thread on someone else missing, mentions an English lad found wandering round.  Does Chris know this?

http://www.malia.co.uk/forums1/showthread.php?t=33587&page=2

That may be the false lead he chased before, but I've told him. Cheers Tetti

He's on the way to the hospital now

Edited by Kahnee

Also another thread on someone else missing, mentions an English lad found wandering round.  Does Chris know this?

http://www.malia.co.uk/forums1/showthread.php?t=33587&page=2

Chris did mention that an English lad had been taken to hospital with alcohol poisoning, but that wasn't Steve.

But this sounds a different story. I pressume as it's the police that's reported it, that they'd put two and two together if it's him. But fingers crossed.

Just pray there is some good news today.

Without wanting to sound glib, if this was 'Stephanie' rather than Stevie, it'd be front-page news.

To be honest Macca it wouldn't - been in a similar situation in the past with my sister's best mate who went missing without trace with a fellow girl whilst backpacking. It barely received any news at the time bar a one inch paragraph on about page 14 of the Daily Express. The best thing to do is raise as much awareness as possible in the area/country where the person went missing.

Guest Red in Holland

I got kids that are round Steve's age. I freely admit to being terrified when they go off on holidays abroad.

My eldest daughter had just walked past that area in Madrid couple years back and a few minutes later a bomb went off.

Must be agony for the family, I hope Steve turns up right as rain soon for them.

RiH

Just posted the same as you  :)

Can everyone please register on http://www.malia.co.uk/forums1/register.php? it takes seconds and then post on this thread.

Even if it just keeps that thread going and keeps Steve in the minds of people out there.

My only concern about having everyone posting on the thread is that info could get diluted or lost amongst it.

Those in Malia may see all these best wishes messages and not see the facts as to his circumstances.

Just a thought like

Agree Gray - better if the person with access to the information (Kahnee) does it.

With somebody else to back him up in the event he isnt around/doesnt have time.

Those cheapo flights all tend to be in the middle of the night don't they? If you know what time he was due to arrive last week, you can work out roughly when the flight is due to return.

I saw Chris say that Ste arrived at about 3.30am on a delayed flight last week - presumably his flight back tonight will be midnight/1am/2am ???

Guest Kev
Those cheapo flights all tend to be in the middle of the night don't they? If you know what time he was due to arrive last week, you can work out roughly when the flight is due to return.

I saw Chris say that Ste arrived at about 3.30am on a delayed flight last week - presumably his flight back tonight will be midnight/1am/2am ???

Good point, I think I might stay up tonight.

Guest Ant

I have only just managed to log on in school, I am taking Steve's flight home was ment to be tonight, lets hope he is on that one Inprobably but we can only pray

I have only just managed to log on in school, I am taking Steve's flight home was ment to be tonight, lets hope he is on that one Inprobably but we can only pray

lets not say improbable. Hopefully he'll be on that flight.

Guest Ant
lets not say improbable. Hopefully he'll be on that flight.

Doesnt anyone know wether he had his passport or flight ticket while he dissapeared?, Hopefully Kahnee can find out