Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

HELP/ADVICE - Greatly appreciated.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Right here goes nothing. 

I more of a lurker nowadays. Been here since everyone jibbed off some overweight chap from an overpriced site. 

I'm asking because I love the community feeling, we all love LFC. I know it's a special club. The fans are special. Basically I'm a good person. In fact I know I'm a very good person. Made some wrong choices. Been a d****ead in many ways. Helping people who eventually take the p*ss 

Basically a loved one has been through the mill. I just want some advice help and support. 

Not going to say to much. So I'll start with this. 

Q -If a Dr put you on risperidone for psychosis of a drug that doesn't give you psychosis. This drug then potentially damages your pituitary gland. (Which could potentially cause tumors etc). Moreover upping the dose from 1 mg a day to 3 mg a day. Before becoming aware of potential damage i.e pit.. gland 

Moreover, another Dr said patient should never be on mirtazapine and sertraline at same time. Patient as well as ariprizarole n 1 more which escapes me at moment. 

She was diagnosed with PTSD a few years ago. I explain more to anyone who kind enough to advise etc. 

Q1 - Is there a case for medical negligence.

Also he/she was also involved in a prison van fire. In 2018. Said company admitted liability. Paid out for clothes n lost property. It was on news etc.

Due to COVID and general mental health it was left. Madly enough. Said person was last to get out. Screaming let me out. Won't run off.  

Q2 Is it too late? The person let out first got £119,000 6 months later apparently. When I spoke to her 3 days later. You could still hear the shock in her voice. 

Apparently you only get 3 years but with COVID and the whole situation nothing was done. 

It was not about the money it doesn't bring happiness. But I think it could help said persons family. Also it would bring closure. 

Wow f*CK me. Considering was going to say much. It sure looks like it. Sadly though there is so much more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...