By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Married on Monday

Dmitch

If you're skint, chat up one of the bridesmaids, get her to buy you a pint.

Oh and congratulations, best of luck to you both. I've been married for a few months, still to decide on the honeymoon destination - saving the pennies for a good break later in the year.

Edited by DPD1973

Me and the wife celebrate our 10th anniversary next April, 17 years in total. I must be in the minority when I say I have never loved her more than I do now if that makes sense. Just make sure you ruin the bridesmaids, then there are no regrets ;)

I got married on a Monday, did save a sizeable amount of cash but it was between Christmas and New Year so wasn't too awkward for people getting time off work - the fact it was in Ireland made it more tricky, like

anyway - congrats to Mr & Mrs 02mi

Me and the wife celebrate our 10th anniversary next April, 17 years in total. I must be in the minority when I say I have never loved her more than I do now if that makes sense. Just make sure you ruin the bridesmaids, then there are no regrets ;)/>

How does Mrs Dazzla feel?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah flew off on the Weds. Saved about 3 grand all in all.

Bands were cheaper venue did a weekday package that included food for 60 people so only paid for extras. Even upgraded toast drinks to champagne and gave us free canapés.

Went to Singapore Borneo (malaysia) Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi. (just got back on Saturday) Had a perfect day and perfect honeymoon...apart from all the flying!