By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Dogs fighting

Murphman

Let the f*ckers fight, that way you don't get covered in blood and end up with holes in your hand.

If that c*nting dog comes anywhere near me in the next 2 hours I'm going to f*cking kill it, she would have killed the other one if I hadn't grabbed her, as I lifted her up the vicious little fecker launched itself through the air, missed and got my hand instead, I've never seen a frenzy like it in my life!

F*ck off Kahnee.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was walking when Biscan was attacked.

I punched a pit bull square in the face

I tell you what Ant you're one lucky boy. It hurt like f*ck, I'm actually pretty shocked, a big dog doesn't bear thinking about.

I sometimes look back and laugh, but if it was a little girl or boy walking their dog around here (which they do) it could have been very nasty.

My mates daughter was grabbed by the face by a mastiff, she received £20000 in damages, I can only now appreciate at a least a bit, quite how much that would have hurt.

Its not just dogs though is it, theres all sorts of animals. I was reading about a gorilla earlier today. It understands thousands of words of spoken English and it has a pet kitten. It ripped the sink off the wall in its habitat and blamed this act on the kitten, which I just think is very cool.

So, congratulations to gorillas and all dogs that want to bite Murph.

Its not just dogs though is it, theres all sorts of animals. I was reading about a gorilla earlier today. It understands thousands of words of spoken English and it has a pet kitten. It ripped the sink off the wall in its habitat and blamed this act on the kitten, which I just think is very cool.

You barstard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beCYGm1vMJ0

My mates daughter was grabbed by the face by a mastiff, she received £20000 in damages, I can only now appreciate at a least a bit, quite how much that would have hurt.

do you mean the dog did twenty grand's worth of damage? or that she sued the dog for having hands?

do you mean the dog did twenty grand's worth of damage? or that she sued the dog for having hands?

It was a B&B in Cornwall, Katie was about 8 when the house dog went for her. Plastic surgery and permanent scarring, it was an insurance job.

Its not just dogs though is it, theres all sorts of animals. I was reading about a gorilla earlier today. It understands thousands of words of spoken English and it has a pet kitten.

"Look, the production on that album is amazing".

EDIT: Feck off, BEL. ;-)

Edited by Des

Let the f*ckers fight, that way you don't get covered in blood and end up with holes in your hand.

If that c*nting dog comes anywhere near me in the next 2 hours I'm going to f*cking kill it, she would have killed the other one if I hadn't grabbed her, as I lifted her up the vicious little fecker launched itself through the air, missed and got my hand instead, I've never seen a frenzy like it in my life!

F*ck off Kahnee.

Thank Christ you've explained that one properly. Your Facebook rant made no sense at all.