By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Daleks V Storm-Troopers

Adults who watch Dr Who should all be arrested just in case.

I watch it, but I have to say it is s***. I don't know why I keep watching it. I just keep thinking that a prime time Saturday night BBC drama that can be set anywhere in the universe, at any point in history, should be good.

Only ever seen one episode of Dr Who (that I can remember anyway - I'm sure I sat through a few as a kid I can't recall).

it's basically a kids TV show isn't it?

I have facebook friend who's always banging on about it. Reckons it's the greatest show ever and is forever posting a quote about it being " the triumph of intellect and romance over brute force and cynicism". He's also an alcoholic who sends inappropriate messages to girls when he's "on it".

Also have a Trekkie on my facebook. Obsessed doesn't get close to covering it.

Only ever seen one episode of Dr Who (that I can remember anyway - I'm sure I sat through a few as a kid I can't recall).

it's basically a kids TV show isn't it?

I have facebook friend who's always banging on about it. Reckons it's the greatest show ever and is forever posting a quote about it being " the triumph of intellect and romance over brute force and cynicism".

Then he can't have watched much else in comparison

Bit like someone in Louth - who's never been anywhere else - claiming the church is the best in the world and a triumph of medieval architecture. Then visiting Lincoln and being in awe of the cathedral. Then Paris and the Sacre Coeur, Barcelona and the Sagrada Família

Sherlock was s***. But it's Sherlock Holmes and Benedict Cumberbatch so people watch it and miss how s*** it is because they like how familiar that church in Louth feels.

I've met the Norwich Doctors Who's, and that bloke Jim Poole was with them, at a couple of conventions.... I have to say, the conventions are great fun, but, some people do take them, AND their assimilated/cos-play roles, too f***ing seriously.

I love people watching at these events! :detective::mischief::popcorn:

I've started watching Deep Space Nine from the start since seeing the Trek film.

I like the future world Trek proposes. It's better.

DS9 was and always shall be the best Trek of the lot

I wouldn't beat someone up for disagreeing mind