By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Trombone Solo

Ed the Wool

He was on at Eric's last year, well into his twenty's now though.The whole circular breathing thing he did is one of the most impressive things I've seen - musically & physically

The way he inflates his face like that is something to behold.

I've never been to Eric's just had to look it up - that gig on Sun night looks top.

The way he inflates his face like that is something to behold.

I've never been to Eric's just had to look it up - that gig on Sun night looks top.

Hot 8 a week on Sunday? Will be awesome, they can make a hell of a racket in a small space. They usually have older, rockier acts but whoever does tha booking obviously has a soft spot for the brass bands.

Apparently the circular breathing/frog mouth thing means he can inhale & exhale at the same time - or at least give the effect of it, can't quite get my head around it

Hot 8 a week on Sunday? Will be awesome, they can make a hell of a racket in a small space. They usually have older, rockier acts but whoever does tha booking obviously has a soft spot for the brass bands.

Apparently the circular breathing/frog mouth thing means he can inhale & exhale at the same time - or at least give the effect of it, can't quite get my head around it

Yeah the Hot 8 thing. Looks great. I'm not really a fan of brass bands in the UK sense, but watching Treme has really opened me up to the New Orleans thing. Really fantastic.

WHAT LAD?????

You know, the really mournful colliery type stuff. It's alright like, but not sure I'd be up for a night of it. I like stuff with the funk John. Am all over a horns section in a band. Love that sh*t.

Thought it would be a w*nking thread.

It can be whatever you want it to be Matty. :o

You know what's worse tan that colliery type stuff is the brass band that follow Ingurland playing the Great Escape theme and God Save the Queen. They're insufferable.

I've got Twitter beef with some bunch of c*nts called The Barry Horns who have decided that what Wales' football team need is a brass band playing 'just can't get enough'.

I've got Twitter beef with some bunch of c*nts called The Barry Horns who have decided that what Wales' football team need is a brass band playing 'just can't get enough'.

That's the exact opposite what the world needs