By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Vegas

Bailo

Looking to have a short (~5 night) break somwhere over Easter and we've always fancied Vegas for some fun and hopefully some sun. I've just been looking at hotels and flights and there appear to be some crazy deals around flying out over Easter Weekend - £136 for both of us to stay in The Stratosphere for 5 nights?!! Double checked that price, it's no mistake.

So my question is, is Easter a really bad time to go to Vegas or something? Horrendous weather? Spring Break? Neo-nazi convention? Murph's going?

the stratosphere is quite a way up the strip, which is why its cheap

ive stayed there and its ok. but that was in 2003 so no idea if its been refurbished or not

no idea about easter but imagine that its fairly busy year round. its in the desert, so imagine that its going to be pretty warm

Edited by Raj

Location of the strat is a major negative. too far north for the good big of the strip and too far south of downtown. don't walk around there at night.

try to rebook in the flamingo / harrahs or even the Quad (old IP)

when is easter? I off there soon and I'd like to know who to avoid...

I haven't booked it yet, just seemed suspiciously cheap. I figured there'd be location issues with the Strat, though I am going to take SR's advice and book something soon.

Remember Bailo, what goes to Vegas, stays in Vegas.

So don't f*cking come back.

I haven't booked it yet, just seemed suspiciously cheap. I figured there'd be location issues with the Strat, though I am going to take SR's advice and book something soon.

April weather there can be a bit erratic. Been there when it has been a bit nippy - around 53 F and a chill breeze. Also went towards the end of the month and the weather was pretty fantastic. Easter is right at the beginning of April this year - March 29 to April 1st.

You could go where a lot of Brits go - the Excalibur (aka King Arthur's Penintentiary). Pretty cheap up there but more lively than the tower.

I might be in Vegas at easter - have family who live there - maybe we can get together for a game if there's one on.

St paddys day is where its at!!

I've always found the Monte Carlo to be the best value, but Mandalay Bay is the nicest hotel there.

No its not.

Aria, MO and cosmo are all better.

MB is a pain in the harris to get to as well