By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

French Cuisine

Ant

Frogs Legs and Snails are on the menu tonight, can anyone recommend something decent that doesn't sound completely revolting ?. I've had a Mexican Steak, English Steak, Scottish Steak, Welsh Steak and now I'm ready for a French Steak, though there is nothing unique about them all I just had them in restaurants serving food from that country.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually have steak, but I have trouble cutting it and it's front of the girlfriends parents so without wanting to look like an absolute tool I'd like to try something else.

Other than steak.

f***ing love steak

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

You could ask the chef to cut your meat up, but put it on a big boys plate.

I hold my knife and fork the opposite way to what people usually do, it causes much hilarity with friends though it pisses me off.

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

Mashed potato with a big wooden spoon sounds like your best option. Incidentally if you struggle to ear steak under normal circumstances with a knife and fork, how do you usually eat it? I imagine you probably hold it in your hand and chew it, but I could be wrong.

I hold my knife and fork the opposite way to what people usually do, it causes much hilarity with friends though it pisses me off.

Does the sharp bit of the knife not cut into your hand?

And it's no wonder you have trouble cutting steak if you're doing it with the handle...

But how about trying another standard French dish.. chicken chasseur or cassoulet for example. Nothing weird in either of em and probabaly a lot easier to manage with your weird approach to cutlery.

Edited by charlie clown