By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Things to entertain a 9 year old in Liverpool

Chili Palmer

Bringing my youngest girl over to the match next weekend so need a few ideas on what to do from saturday afternoon until the match on sunday, I don't think she'd enjoy my normal ritual of sitting in a bar until kick off. Museums and stuff are open on saturdays arent they? are the Stadium tours on the day before a match etc?

Bringing my youngest girl over to the match next weekend so need a few ideas on what to do from saturday afternoon until the match on sunday, I don't think she'd enjoy my normal ritual of sitting in a bar until kick off. Museums and stuff are open on saturdays arent they? are the Stadium tours on the day before a match etc?

The stadium tour is open but you don't get to see the proper Home dressing room, they mock the away one up as a home one.

It's about twenty quid in or something stupid.

probably not that much but might as well be, the kind of figure where you go 'fackaaaarf' and don't care how much of an arlar5e you look

I think its about £11.

All these national trust places are too dear really, but then I suppose they take a fair bit of looking after

When I brought my kids over we did the Docks area - Maritime museum and slavery museum. Theres plenty for keep them occupied int here for a few hours.

We also did got up to Anfield sharpish before the game so that we could protest outside the directors entrance against G&H but that would look a little silly now.

I did find it ironic that my 8 year old american daughter was out there shouting Yanks out...