By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Purchasing tickets

RedLars

The official site opens sale of tickets to members 20 days before the match. Does anyone know who decides the timeframe? Is it the club or the premier league or someone else?

Another question, what is the best way of purchasing tickets for a group of say three? From what I can understand a member can only purchase one ticket. Obviously everyone can become a member but the challenge is for everyone to get a ticket for the same match.

Appreciate any input.

If you have 3 people with a membership each, they can all link to each other and then one of the three can make a purchase of 3 tickets to the same game - and then allocate each ticket to each linked member (plus himself). So you get 3 tickets, to the same match, all seated together. Simple as that.

If you have 3 people with a membership each, they can all link to each other and then one of the three can make a purchase of 3 tickets to the same game - and then allocate each ticket to each linked member (plus himself). So you get 3 tickets, to the same match, all seated together. Simple as that.

You make it sound so easy Sid :lol: Getting though to the ticket line is a bollix. I might hunt you down for a couple in the nearish future.

Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I would ask in here. Does anyone know if that season ticket waiting list audit is closed now ?

I've just found my letter, dated June 2001 from the ticket office saying that I am on their waiting list. As I couldn't find the letter at the time, with my reference number, I couldn't check the online list. Bugger.

You make it sound so easy Sid :lol: Getting though to the ticket line is a bollix. I might hunt you down for a couple in the nearish future.

The telephone line is a shocker, but i always use online. Unless they dont have the choice, i have no clue why anyone would use the phone lines rather than the web.

A couple might be tricky, i only have single spares 99% of the time. And nearly all of those for the first half of the season are now accounted for.

Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I would ask in here. Does anyone know if that season ticket waiting list audit is closed now ?

I've just found my letter, dated June 2001 from the ticket office saying that I am on their waiting list. As I couldn't find the letter at the time, with my reference number, I couldn't check the online list. Bugger.

I could be wrong, but i'm 90% sure i've seen the page on the website fairly recently saying "the season ticket list is closed to new applications" or something like that. Sorry. :(

Edited by DJS