By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Lower league transfers

My mate has just got a new work mobile,the number turns out to have previously been an ex manager now agents number. The last two days she's been getting messages about lower league dealings and players contact numbers :lol:

she loves her lower league footie too so is enjoying it no end.

My mate has just got a new work mobile,the number turns out to have previously been an ex manager now agents number. The last two days she's been getting messages about lower league dealings and players contact numbers :lol:

she loves her lower league footie too so is enjoying it no end.

What sort of language do they use in texts. Give us a few examples minus the names involved ?

Turns out its malcom crosbys number,now chief scout at brum. Mostly been player passing on their contact details and afew transfer snippets of players i've never heard of :lol: hoping for some major div 2 scoops,oh the heady buzz of being and ITK :lol:

Turns out its malcom crosbys number,now chief scout at brum. Mostly been player passing on their contact details and afew transfer snippets of players i've never heard of :lol: hoping for some major div 2 scoops,oh the heady buzz of being and ITK :lol:

Sure he was the manager who took Sunderland to the 92 final against us