By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Seasonal Flu

DazzlaJ

Had a dose of something coming on all week then it arrived in style boxing night! Was a but worried because it's my birthday today and I have mates coming over for poker and drinks . Was nearly gonna cancel it but mulled wine, Ginger beer, reef, and mushies will soon kill the bad bugs. Onwards to victory

Edited by jimbolala

Had something similar myself couple of wks back but it were weird no snots or anything but pain in the knee joints and a really bad chesty cough and high temp and dizziness.

Quack gave me antibiotics to get rid of it but still had to have a week off work with it was knocked for most of the week

Had something similar myself couple of wks back but it were weird no snots or anything but pain in the knee joints and a really bad chesty cough and high temp and dizziness.

that describes what I have had really, cough went first still got the pains even in my shins and wrists ffs! Got a b*****d load of mouth ulcers too!

I have agreed to play 5 a side at 10.30 in the morning to try and cure it! :unsure:

that describes what I have had really, cough went first still got the pains even in my shins and wrists ffs! Got a b*****d load of mouth ulcers too!

I have agreed to play 5 a side at 10.30 in the morning to try and cure it! :unsure:

haha - dont do it mate!

I tried to jog yesterday and just coughed like f*** after about 50 yards andd had to give up! felt like an arl tabby