By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Iron Maiden Frontman flies LFC Team to Napoli

Ace!

of Spades...

I watched my Sky+ of the Goodwood Revival last night and he was interviewed in relation to planes. Seems that's now his day job and being a bit of an arl singer is a cash cow hobby

Astraeus wiki....On 20th October 2010, Bruce Dickinson flew the Liverpool FC team to Napoli for their European match

Edited by Tosh

A girl I was at art college with used to fence and he was in one of the teams they used to fence against. He was bloody good apparently.

Represented GB at the Olympics I believe

Edit: Oh, and while i'm here - was she the one who shoved her finger up your hoop?

Edited by Kahnee

Represented GB at the Olympics I believe

Edit: Oh, and while i'm here - was she the one who shoved her finger up your hoop?

Nope, this one was the one whose eyes would appear to go from blue to green when she got pissed off and just before she exploded monumentaly much to our hillarity.

SO, guess what we used to do in the house when we had no money to go out or stay in and get b****xed?

Oh and wasn't he only a reserve for the Olympic team?

Edited by Buzz

Nope, this one was the one whose eyes would appear to go from blue to green when she got pissed off and just before she exploded monumentaly much to our hillarity.

SO, guess what we used to do in the house when we had no money to go out or stay in and get b****xed?

Oh and wasn't he only a reserve for the Olympic team?

:lol:

And not so, it seems. We're both wrong:

Bruce might have been able to make the Olympic games in 1992 but the closest he ever got to the Olympics was his involvment Duellist Ltd, a fencing company which sponsored James Williams (sabre), the only UK fencer at the Atlanta Olympic Games in 1996.

It sez 'ere