By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

anyone work in the oil industry?

Eskimo

We recruit for and have a close relationship with some really big names in the oil industry - not sure if that means we might have the knowledge you require?

That could be good to know Leo.

We do a lot of work for BP on the fabrication side of things.

Ask away and I will do my best.??

Cheers fella, just sent a PM.

We recruit for and have a close relationship with some really big names in the oil industry - not sure if that means we might have the knowledge you require?

Cheers Leo but not really what I'm looking for.

That could be good to know Leo.

We do a lot of work for BP on the fabrication side of things.

We recruit for some of the big manufacturers and EPC's, most of them do work for BP as well. Our biggest customer makes Xmas Trees, Wellheads etc for them.

If your company is looking to recruit let me know! (Sorry for the blatant soliciting!)

If they're looking to recruit let me know too, my dad was a Production Director for Trelleborg and is looking to get back into the market after taking some time out.

I'd be interested in speaking to him Kurt - don't think we have any roles at that level, but maybe if he's interested could have an opportunity which is a bit of a step down but within a bigger organisation which can be a positive move long term.

I'd be interested in speaking to him Kurt - don't think we have any roles at that level, but maybe if he's interested could have an opportunity which is a bit of a step down but within a bigger organisation which can be a positive move long term.

Cool, I'll drop you a PM.

The oil in the gulf Mexico was nothing to do with us........that sort of thing?

Nothing at all mate : )

Honest Guv.

Although we have built similar subsea stuff for them but mainly for North Sea so if there is a big spill up there you never heard it from me.