By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

radio 4

Stevie H

does anyone know why they podcast some shows but only repeat certain others on iplayer?

Probably some kind of copyright gubbins. The people who own the rights for Desert Island Discs, for instance, won't let it be streamed on iplayer.

Probably some kind of copyright gubbins. The people who own the rights for Desert Island Discs, for instance, won't let it be streamed on iplayer.

that's probably it aye.

what are the good podcasts?

there are none. i can listen to the news qiz but the now show is f***ing crap. i want to download just a minute, i'm sorry i haven't a clue and fry's english delight but can only stream them.

that's probably it aye.

there are none. i can listen to the news qiz but the now show is f***ing crap. i want to download just a minute, i'm sorry i haven't a clue and fry's english delight but can only stream them.

Fair enough.

Getting some BBC History Magazine ones at the minute. Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is very good as well, despite his slightly annoying manner.

i'm still struggling with 'irreverent football show lovejoy murray'.

I read that as the 'irrelevant football show of lovejoy murray', which I still think would be a kind description.

Edited by Zoob

and repetition of 'week'.

it isn't the same since clement freud shuffled off.

Definitely not the same, different..a far cry from....altered... at odds... changed.... contrary..... contrasting.... deviating.... divergent... .incomparable.... inconsistent.... poles apart..... unalike.... .unsimilar......