Sign in to follow this  
johngibo YPC

Running a City Centre Bar

Or this one G.

https://uk.businessesforsale.com/uk/established-micro-pub-in-liverpool-for-sale.aspx Owners., Iam and Michelle looking to retire. Lots of potential. current openimg hours 3pm to 9pm I think. Nothing to do unless you want to extend. They've taken it off the market but can be asked the question. Marena knows them well.

If we’re ACTUALLY going in to the pub business together (which is fine.......may as well) then I prefer buying a freehold in town, especially with the various twists

That one on Queens DR is like a mega operation

You have to wonder if Wetherspoons can’t make it work, who can? With their ability to procure and offer such cheap ale and food

I’m not sure we could quirk our way to success there as opposed to town

And it’s just leasehold

Edit

Soz just realised which one it is

Is it leasehold or freehold?

If the former it’s overpriced by about £150k

Edited by Molby

Or this one G.

https://uk.businessesforsale.com/uk/established-micro-pub-in-liverpool-for-sale.aspx Owners., Iam and Michelle looking to retire. Lots of potential. current openimg hours 3pm to 9pm I think. Nothing to do unless you want to extend. They've taken it off the market but can be asked the question. Marena knows them well.

Every time I drive past that place I think I must go there for a look sometime but I've not got round to it. Is it good?

Started reading this without seeing the date on it and thought Matty, Smithdown et al were back. Quite sad when I realised they weren't...

Started reading this without seeing the date on it and thought Matty, Smithdown et al were back. Quite sad when I realised they weren't...

That's the pub business for you, so many fall to the wayside with the lure of cheap supermarket booze.

Every time I drive past that place I think I must go there for a look sometime but I've not got round to it. Is it good?

If you like your cask ales then yes it's brilliant. Bit like walking into someones front room though.  No tv's or music.

They always tweet what beers they are putting on.  https://twitter.com/LiverpoolCask

went in there with me arl fella. He liked it and it was friendly enough. I had a couple of pale ales