By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Women appalled by "Nazi orgy" claims

Kahnee

Four of the women involved in a sado-masochistic session with motorsport boss Max Mosley strenuously denied today there had been any Nazi element to their activities.

The women, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, each went into the witness box at the High Court in London to give evidence as witnesses in Mr Mosley's groundbreaking breach of privacy action, which is being hotly contested by the News of the World.

First into the witness box was dark-haired Woman D, followed by smartly-dressed Woman A, German-born Woman B, and blonde Woman C.

All of them rejected the allegation that the session with Mr Mosley on March 28 - which was secretly filmed by a fifth woman, referred to as Woman E - had any Nazi connotations and was simply a "prison fantasy".

Mr Mosley, the 68-year-old son of the 1930s Fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley, has said: "A Nazi theme would be abhorrent to me - and I suspect that none of the women would wish to take part should anyone suggest such a theme."

Mr Mosley, president of the FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) says that his life was devastated by the expose of what the newspaper called a "sick Nazi orgy with five hookers" and is asking for an unprecedented award of punitive exemplary damages.

Woman D, a student in her twenties, said the newspaper's description of what happened on March 28 was "absurd".

Referring to the newspaper article, Woman D said: "I am particularly appalled at the accusations that our scenarios had any Nazi connotation or overtones. No Nazi images, uniforms or material were used."

Woman A, or "Mistress Switch" as the newspaper described her, told the court she had been involved in BDSM (Bondage Discipline, Dominance and Submission and Sadomasochism) all her adult life.

A said that Mr Mosley - who she knew as Mike - contacted her via a website two years ago and they quite quickly became close.

"Mike is an extremely charming, mild-mannered and interesting man," she said.

She described the first German prison scenario of March 8 as "hugely sexy and fun", and did not view it in any way Nazi.

She denied she had told E that the March 28 session, for which the five women were paid £2,500 by Mr Mosley, would have a "very strong Nazi theme", or that "Mike" ordered one.

"I would not contemplate putting on such scenes which I would find distasteful and I would expect most people to be disgusted at the suggestion of a Nazi theme and respond similarly," she said.

A said she was in a "state of shock" when she heard about the article and was "astounded" at the Nazi accusation

"I am disgusted that the defendant published the article and posted the video as what took place was on a strictly private basis. I remain shocked and extremely upset when I think of it."

She said that she and the girls were not always paid and that "before all this palaver" they were going to do a birthday party for Mr Mosley.

She said the German theme arose after they heard Woman B speaking to Mr Mosley in German at a party at the beginning of the year.

"We said 'That's really sexy and horny and wouldn't it be great if we did a scenario like that', and then it went from there."

Tall black-haired Woman B told the court in a strong German accent that the session on March 28 was neither grotesque nor brutal as the newspaper alleged.

She said: "Under no circumstances. It's a party. It was fun. I was so ill on that day and I thought I can't let go of that fun."

She said that she played a guard in the second scenario wearing a German Luftwaffe jacket which she had bought a few years back in Camden Market to wear to a concert.

Asked if it was a Nazi scenario, she said: "Under no circumstances, and I'm very upset and offended because it is an insult and offence if a newspaper equates German with being Nazi - my grandparents were not members of that party.

"It makes me so cross and angry. Nobody on this planet can make me do something like that and our friend did not suggest anything like that."

She said that "Mike", whose real identity she did not know at the time, never suggested such a theme.

Blonde and tanned Woman C, wearing a black suit and low-cut top, also denied the event on March 28 had been a "Nazi scenario" and would have found it "offensive" if anyone suggested it.

The fact that "Mike" and Woman B spoke German meant that "those of us who were submissive did not know what those who were dominant were going to do. This adds to the surprise factor and excitement".

Colin Myler, editor of the News of the World, gave evidence today and told the court he believed the story was one of "legitimate public interest and one that I believe was legitimately published".

On the allegation that the paper fabricated the Nazi aspect to the story, Mr Myler answered: "Absolutely not true."

The hearing was adjourned until tomorrow when Mr Myler will continue giving evidence.

Guest Raisbeck

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here