By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Guardian review of 'Incredible Hulk'

Guest Scot

Saw the trailer when I went to see Iron Man and thought it looked OK.

Watched Newsnight Review last night and some of the clips they showed were awful.

And they still can't get Hulk looking right (and yet they managed it in the pre-CGI TV show days).

This is starting to not look as good as I thought it might be after being surprised by Iron man. I enjoyed the trailiers, thought it looked good, even though Hulk is still a cartoon and I still think it may be fun for kids. Very funny review that, but, they obviously missed the point of the Iron Man cameo.

You'd need serious knowledge of Marvel's output to get it, no?

I don't think you need serious knowledge of Marvel to understand that there are lots of other super heros and that they may at times meet and even team up.

I'll tell you something - it can't be worse than The Happening.

f***ING LOAD OF w*** !!! :rant:

Were they not allowed to use the title " The Plants Strike Back " ? Terrible film

. No fecking way i'm giving that a score, not even a pathetic 6/10.

This is starting to not look as good as I thought it might be after being surprised by Iron man. I enjoyed the trailiers, thought it looked good, even though Hulk is still a cartoon and I still think it may be fun for kids. Very funny review that, but, they obviously missed the point of the Iron Man cameo.

what was the point of hte iron man cameo?

how's he missed the point?

they all live in the same universe, they cross over from time to time, there's going to be an Avengers movie in a few years ... :yawn:

Guest Anders Honoré

The problem with Hulk is that he is just a fundamentally lame concept by today's standards and it has taken decades of comic book writing evolution to make him less lame. You can buy it in writing, but 'hulk smash' blows on the big screen.

Brilliant review. All of them should be like that.

Best piece of writing since that in-depth analysis of Houllier's tactics: "Carragher kick ball. Heskey head ball. Owen score goal."

Guest Anders Honoré
Best piece of writing since that in-depth analysis of Houllier's tactics: "Carragher kick ball. Heskey head ball. Owen score goal."

It just kept on working. Good times.