By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Euro 2008 streams..

From from the euro2008 homepage you can get to all streams from each respective country. Over here they come at a small fee, don't know how it is in other countries.

Not sure whether the quality is a hell of a lot better that sopcast streams.

I know mate ;) Use P2P for a lot of my sport and the Justin.tv links are on there. But the german free TV are showing all the matches anyway so i'd prefer to watch it on the big screen. Commentary is s**** like, but so is the beeb and itv lol.

This site is saving my life at the moment. I'm working 4-10pm all week and can't download P2P applications. The streams are excellent quality too.

This site is saving my life at the moment. I'm working 4-10pm all week and can't download P2P applications. The streams are excellent quality too.

The streams are brilliant mate. Get to watch all my Cricket and darts on there. It's a relief to watch sports the Germans don't show. We used to get forces TV but they went digital and only the military get issued the viewing cards now.

I find P2P better mate as a lot of their streams are for normal media player. The quality is far better than Sopcast or TVants and i don't have to download all the software.

Isn't Sopcast a P2p?

I'm deffo interested in finding something of better qaulity though, you recommend justin.tv?

Isn't Sopcast a P2p?

I'm deffo interested in finding something of better qaulity though, you recommend justin.tv?

P2P is just the name of the forum mate. If you press search it comes up with links to all live sports or you can just use the appropriate sport link at the top and then find it that way. If you stick to the stuff with links to media player rather than sopcast then the streams are far better quality and mostly over Justin.tv.

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

P2P is just the name of the forum mate. If you press search it comes up with links to all live sports or you can just use the appropriate sport link at the top and then find it that way. If you stick to the stuff with links to media player rather than sopcast then the streams are far better quality and mostly over Justin.tv.

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

Oigetcha.

I'll give it a go, cheers.