By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fantasy NFL

nvdm

Anyone keen? The NFL.com/CBS Sports system is open as of yesterday.

I know there were a few guys interested in doing a keeper/dynasty league - but I don't think the official site offers such an option. We might need to look at FleaFlicker if that's the case.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scot
And out just as quickly

:badoomtish:

Hehe...more than likely. All the more time to go swimming at the GTA docks.

I've started a private, 12 player (3 divisions) keeper league on Fleaflicker.com - mostly because it's free and offers a really nice interface to the game.

I've also set up a standard redraft league on NFL.com if there is general consensus that FF is awful.

Send me a PM if you're interested in playing and I'll give you the league name and password. I'd like to get the bulk of the guys that played last season in again, if only to stomp all over them on my inevitable march to glory.

If there are more than 12 of us interested, I can make it bigger to accomodate :)

Can I put in an early request for a change of date for the draft on NFL.com? I'm away on holidays on the current date.

Ah, s***. Sorry mate - the draft date is hard coded when I created the league. I'll email them and ask if it's possible to change.

Guest Scot
I've started a private, 12 player (3 divisions) keeper league on Fleaflicker.com - mostly because it's free and offers a really nice interface to the game.

I've also set up a standard redraft league on NFL.com if there is general consensus that FF is awful.

Send me a PM if you're interested in playing and I'll give you the league name and password. I'd like to get the bulk of the guys that played last season in again, if only to stomp all over them on my inevitable march to glory.

If there are more than 12 of us interested, I can make it bigger to accomodate :)

I can't PM because I'm scum. Can you please email to: olinoleum@hotmail.com? Cheers.