By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Moyes accepts damages from Rooney

not the type of damage that i would like him to accept but hey.

Moyes has accepted "substantial libel damages" from Rooney in their ongoing little spat.

Apparently Rooney suggested that Moyes was "a nasty little ginger sh*t"

Or maybe that was me. Suggesting. Not being.

Bored now.

Good-I'm very pleased about this actually.

Disgraceful from Rooney,but I think we all know what to expect from that nasty little s*hithouse.

Sells out his boyhood club for the f*cking Mancs and tries to cover his own ars* with made up stories.Pathetic.

Shouldn't be allowed back within the city limits.

BBC

Everton manager David Moyes has accepted substantial libel damages over claims made in Wayne Rooney's autobiography "My Story So Far".

The writ had claimed the publication "injured his professional and personal reputation" and caused him distress.

Moyes had objected to the account of how Rooney came to leave Everton and sign for Manchester United.

Speaking after the hearing Mr Moyes said he was glad that his name "had been fully cleared in this matter".

'Wholly untrue'

The undisclosed sum is being paid to Moyes by Rooney, co-author Hunter Davies and publisher HarperCollins.

Solicitor Edward Parladorio, for Moyes, told Mr Justice Eady, sitting at the High Court, that in the book his client was accused of "a serious breach of trust towards a young player under his management".

He said Moyes was accused of leaking a private and confidential conversation about the star's intention to leave Everton to a local newspaper.

Mr Parladorio told the court that the allegation was "wholly untrue".