By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

post-op lazing on couch

Dee

Discharged yesterday from hospital from what was a day-case turned into a 2 night admission following some complications ( :o ) with the recovery!

So I have a 2 week sick-note, a very swollen knee, crutches to walk/hobble and very strong painkillers..

Anyone recommend some films/tv-shows/documentaries to pass the time!

Sorry to hear about the complications but all the best for a speedy recovery, milk the time off to full effect!

www.ovguide.com is always good for tv/film catch ups and has kept the other half amused for the 6 weeks he was off recently ;)

how long you planning on lazying about for? I can send yer some DVD's if you want!

ooh yes please! I'll be off for about 2 weeks - but will laze around for longer & while doing the physio exercises.

What ya got Bran - altho a better question is what do you recommend? I know you have millions!

ooh yes please! I'll be off for about 2 weeks - but will laze around for longer & while doing the physio exercises.

What ya got Bran - altho a better question is what do you recommend? I know you have millions!

I can send you any of the ones I've downloaded over the last year or so!

Basically various tv series including:

Dexter (really good), Criminal Minds (really good), Law and Order Criminal Intent (really good), Without a Trace (really good). And others - things like Lost, Prison Break, Numb3rs.

Plus I have various movies, but I can't remember which now without looking.

Obviously loads of CSI :D (And CSI NY as well, and Miami, I know how much you love David Caruso).

Edited by Benitez

Lost - would be much appreciated (i think ;) ) I watched the first series, and a bit of second, but I got a bit lost with it, but I'm sure it would pass the time!

Is there any show you think my life would be better off once I've watched it ;)?

I'm watching Life on Mars at the mo - I saw the first couple of episodes but never got thro all of them so that's available online

I'm addicted to Spooks as well :wacko: