By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hi 5 girlfriend

Earl Hafler

Guest Sabre

As in, to high five? It's just taken from Americans. You know, like when they say, "What'choo talkin' about, girlfriend?!"

it's a bunch of girls who are friends asking each other for hi fives.

No idea whether this is up aboves, down belows, to the sides or you're too slows though

I first saw kids here doing the 'on the side' 'too slow' etc bits after they'd seen it in Terminator 2 years ago. Lots of wannabe septics, most of this is now echoed in Hannah Montana and that High School Musical crapola, much loved by some of my daughters friends and very much hated by others - surprising how popular/unpopular it is.

Covering all the bases there fyds. ;)

What I mean is the extremes it brings out...some of my daughters friends absolutely LOVE Hannah Montana and High School Musical, her and other friends absolutely hate it - there seems little ground in between.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hi+5

hi 5

a brain-cell-killing australian show where 2 guys and 3 chicks sing pointless lyrics with synthesized music to brainwash little children to sleep with them. the 2 guys are share a bond with each other and frequently sing homosexual songs about each others bungholios. the 3 chicks are are lesbian and touch each other during a live performance to scare children.

someone: the two guys from hi 5 should get a room

disgusted mother: omg the asian hi 5 is getting it on with the blonde hi 5!

hi 5

a brain-cell-killing australian show where 2 guys and 3 chicks sing pointless lyrics with synthesized music to brainwash little children to sleep with them. the 2 guys are share a bond with each other and frequently sing homosexual songs about each others bungholios. the 3 chicks are are lesbian and touch each other during a live performance to scare children.

sounds pretty good!

hi 5

:blink:

What the f*** is all that about ? A group of lasses on the train this morning kept saying it.

:unsure:

Mr.Stuff - you may claim that da habitz of da yoof baffle you beyond all the bounds of normality but I notice that you missed the 'gh' off the 'hi' in the thread title. You toe down mutha fugger.