By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Where's my watch?

charlie clown

Back from the test match on Friday night, rolled home via various taxis and trains, sat up nattering with Mrs.Clown and elder daughter, eventually slumped into bed. Up, showered and dressed the next morning, watch nowhere to be found. Anyone any idea where it is?

My bloody Oyster card went walkies yesterday when I was out drinking. Still had five days left of a monthly travelcard on it and the feckers don't transfer it onto a new card if you lose it. Sack Boris.

Back from the test match on Friday night, rolled home via various taxis and trains, sat up nattering with Mrs.Clown and elder daughter, eventually slumped into bed. Up, showered and dressed the next morning, watch nowhere to be found. Anyone any idea where it is?

I couldn't say if you were wearing one or not when I saw you. All I know is that I was a fecking mess by time I left the juicer. T'was a very strange night.

I couldn't say if you were wearing one or not when I saw you. All I know is that I was a fecking mess by time I left the juicer. T'was a very strange night.

it was, we had by my reckoning about 8 or 9 pints at the ground and I felt pretty sober when we walked down into Chorlton. After two or three in the Royal Oak I felt a bit pissed. After two or three more in that little bar I was absolutely hammered. I have no recollection at all of getting from Chorlton to Piccadilly.